velocity of the shots they face | Forum

Thema Ort: Forum Home » General » General Chat
lily Jan 12
Lightning defenseman Victor Hedman was helped to the locker room 6:13 into the second period with a lower-body injury after he banged knees with Flames forward Garnet Hathaway. Coach Jon Cooper Aaron Judge Youth Jersey said there is no timetable on how long Hedman might be out until he's examined Friday, when the Lightning start a six-day break. "It didn't look very good," Tampa Bay captain Steven Stamkos said. "Obviously, we're hoping and praying for the best news, but, you know, we'll have to wait and see." Brayden Point Brett Gardner Youth Jersey scored for the Lightning (31-10-3), who lost at home for the second time since Nov. 22 (9-2-0). Andrei Vasilevskiy allowed five goals on 24 shots and has given up 15 goals his past three starts. "So far, the guys are playing well and are trying to do everything to keep the puck out of our net," Vasilevskiy said. "But sometimes games like this Mickey Mantle Youth Jersey are going to happen. You can see in the last couple of games that I've played, tips, bad breaks, bounces, all this stuff, and it ends up in the back of our net." Ferland gave the Flames a 1-0 lead 29 seconds into the game, beating Vasilevskiy off a pass from Sean Monahan. Point tied it 1-1 31 seconds into the second period with a shot from above the hash marks that beat Smith high on the stick side. Gaudreau put the Flames ahead 2-1 at 16:48 of the second when he got to the puck in the right face-off circle and deked around a sprawled Vasilevskiy. "It seemed like Didi Gregorius Youth Jersey we had a lot of guys contributing with chances and everybody was responsible defensively," Flames center Curtis Lazar said. "We can't get ahead of ourselves. We still know there is a lot of work to be done, and we have two more (games) before the (five-day) break and we want to finish strong." Bennett scored a power-play goal to make it 3-1 with 1:17 remaining in the second. "I thought we didn't play poorly in the first two periods," Stamkos said. "[Smith] was really good in net. Probably didn't deserve to be down 3-1 heading into the third. "It was one of those games where I think sometimes you deserve a little better fate and it doesn't work out. We kind of lost a little life when [Hedman] when down there. The guys are obviously thinking about him."